Kijiji imetimiza mwezi mmoja

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Gily

Baby Villager
Jun 4, 2023
Wasalaam

Kijiji ilianzishwa tarehe 03/06/2023 na leo hii tumetimiza mwezi mmoja. Kabla ya kuwepo Kijiji tulikuwa na TanTalk. Na wanakijiji wote tuliotoka nao Tantalk kuja hapa tunafurahia sana uwepo wenu. Tunajivunia uwepo wenu katika Kijiji na tunafanya kila jitihada kuhakikisha kuwa mnajisikia mko nyumbani.

KijijiForums ni maboresho ya Tantalk iliyoanzishwa tarehe 23 May 2023.

The birth of great things often go unnoticed until many years later when those great things are held responsible for changing history. I for one believe Kijiji is the next best thing to happen in Tanzania. I know, I know it will take years of dedication to be ahead, but so far we started on the right foot.
Screenshot_20230704_101850_Chrome.jpg

Best regards
@Gily and @Hakimu
All voice in the village matters.