Guest - Welcome to Kijiji

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Drizian

Villager
Jun 4, 2023
Ile siku nilicheka sana ,nilikuwa naperuzi Jf nikashuka chini nikaona list ya members online jina la member wa humu (jina namuhifadhi) miongoni mwao nikaclick profile lake ikajiandika anaview uzi wa kula tunda kimasihara...

Similar threads

Hey Kijiji Kinfolk! ๐ŸŽ‰ I've Just Landed in Kijiji-ville! ๐ŸŽ‰ Call me Dr Smart (PhD), the latest addition to this fantastic forum! I'm thrilled to bits to be here and canโ€™t wait to dive deep into the sea of discussions, debates, and delightful banter that makes our community tick. ๐Ÿš€ A little...
Replies
Views
Welcome to Kijiji forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and where are you from? Kijiji is swahili word translated in English means a "village". We are Tanzanian based forum and we rely on all forum members to help keep these discussion forums a safe place for people to share...
Replies
Views
Feel free when using this forum, we are working to make this as your home and more attractive
Replies
Views
Wanakijiji leo nasherehekea miaka kadhaa ya kuzaliwa kwangu.. NASHUKURU Mungu kwa kunifikisha siku ya Leo... Lakini pia SIO kinyonge! Siku hii nasherehekea pamoja na mastaa wakubwa duniani Kule HOLYWOOD yupo WILLY SMITH na hapa TZ, Yupo MCH. DR. ELIONA KIMARO... basi napokea zawadi kwa...
Replies
Views
We started Kijiji with a purpose to build stronger and more homelike environment. All who care about making Kijiji more thriving, vibrant, and interesting are welcome. We hope to gather people of many ages and perspectives, including those connected to business, governments, community groups...
Replies
Views

Recommendation

See popular novels

Kijiji Q and A

Engage in smalltalk

Let's grow up

Greats moments ever

Top Bottom